- Poster presentation sessions will take place on 6th October and your presentation will be displayed in a dedicated area, with the other accepted posters from industry and academic presenters.
- We also issue a poster presentation certificate to all attendees and the best poster award for committee selected posters.
- If you are looking for research funding, employment opportunities or like-minded to participate in the competition, these are an excellent way to join the heart of this Congress.
- To present a poster at the forum, you need to submit abstract and registered as a poster presenter (Once your abstract has accepted by committee).
Welcome to Food and Nutritional Sciences 2020
The Scientific Committee of Food and Nutrition 2020 looks forward to welcome all the participants across the Globe to attend "5th World Congress on Food and Nutritional Sciences" held during October 5 - 6, 2020 at San Diego, USA..
The conference is held once every year, and offers plenty of networking opportunities, providing you with the prospect to meet and interact with Food scientists, researchers, academicians, Nutritionists, Dieticians and associations, industry experts and government officials.
The conference will cover different perspectives of food microbiology, safety packing and processing technology, malnutrition, metabolism and physiology, nutrigenetics, in addition to exploring the policies & practices.
Good Reasons to Attend ?
Exploring, researching and sharing scientific innovations is never ending process, attending the conference will:
- Provide an opportunity to hear from topic experts from around the world
- Meet, talk and network with peers from USA, Europe and beyond
- Broaden the scope of researchers knowledge on emerging areas of Food and Nutritional sciences
- Young researchers presentations and poster presentation competition
- Round table discussion by global experts
And of course, attending the conference is a chance to visit San Diego, Ireland’s vibrant capital city with plenty to see and do.
- Super Early bird : On/Before Jan 31st, 2020
- 1st Round of Abstract Submission : On/Before Jan 15th, 2020
University of Wisconsin-River
University of Nottingham
Kapa Sarjan Rao
S.V Veterinary University
Agenda in Brief
- 40+ Academic & Industry expert speakers
- 25+ Well Planed Sessions
- Round Table Discussions
- Young researcher's Forum
- Networking Opportunities
- Q&A with subject matter experts
Food and Nutrition Sciences 2020 providing the best platform to present your research work in front of Food and Nutrition academic and industry experts where you can get valuable suggestions and recognition. We are accepting 1st round of abstracts for review. If you are looking for speaker opportunity in this forum, please submit your abstract in below specified sample template format.
Sponsoring an event can be well worth the investment if you are clear about your goals and can often be cheaper and have a higher return on investment (ROI) than a TV commercial or other advertising methods. This is because events have very specific target participants. A well-planned event presence will generate quality leads, deliver great ROI, maximize your brand reach and exposure, put you in front of your target market and best of all, build your brand's authority.
AT OUR CONFERENCE sponsorship packages offer a wide range of attendance options to suit your budget and business needs in order to maximise return on investment. If there is any other better way you would like to sponsor or increase branding for your company at the event, please get in touch and we will be able to offer you a suitable service.
Market your brand along with our event to our database and updating your brand information on the event website till the end of the conference. Reach targeted people in social media with our event promotions.
Showcase your product, technology and analysis throughout the conference within the dedicated exhibition areas wherever all refreshment breaks, lunches and poster presentations take place
|Super Early Bird
31st Jan 2020
31st Mar 2020
30th June 2020
1st Oct 2020
|Speaker||$ 480||$ 670||$ 760||$ 850|
|Delegate||$ 570||$ 760||$ 850||$ 940|
|Student||$ 299||$ 399||$ 449||$ 499|
|Poster Presentation||$ 370||$ 460||$ 550||$ 640|
|Service Provider||$ 800||$ 900||$ 1000||$ 1100|
Registration Fee includes
- Access to Conference Sessions
- Lunches and refreshments
- Networking Sessions
- Conference Kit and Proceedings
- Poster Presentation Competation
- Service Provider Sessions
Any queries related to registration / abstract submission please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call us @ +1 302-549-2191Register with Stripe
Register with Paypal
Name: Brenda Marshall
Phone: +1 302-549-2191